The 26th Annual
September 20, 2019 at Kapolei Golf Club
with Banquet and Silent Auction to follow
- Million Dollar Hole-in-One – 26 Players have a chance to drive for $1,000,000.00
- Four $10,000 Hole-in-One Prize Holes on the course.
- Helicopter Golf Ball Drop – Win up to $1,000!
- Excellent Team Prizes, a Delicious Banquet, Food & Beverages throughout the course, AND much more . . .
How to Participate
- Links to Literacy 2019 – Sponsor Registration or print the hard copy
- Silent Auction/Prize Donation Form
- Links to Literacy 2019 – Player Registration Form or print the hard copy
Whether you golf or not, here’s your opportunity to support Hawai‘i’s 51 public libraries through the Links to Literacy Golf Tournament and a chance to support your favorite branch in particular.
On the day of the tournament, we will drop up to 1,800 golf balls from a Blue Hawaiian Helicopter over a designated hole at the Kapolei Golf Club! See a video from 2014 (hope for light winds). For a donation of $10, you will be assigned a numbered ball and have a chance to win fabulous prizes! Each of the first five balls into the designated hole will win a prize.
We gave away the $1,000 (plus the $500 to their library of choice) for the past two years!
In addition, you will be able to designate your Hawai‘i library branch of choice to receive $500 should your ball be the first into (at the bottom of) the hole. This is a $500 donation to the designated library in addition to the $1,000 award for the first ball into the hole.
Buy a ball online through the link provided below or call our office (M-F) and contribute by credit card over the phone, (808) 536.4174
How to Participate:
$10 Donation – One Ball
You may enter as many times as you’d like!
- 1st Ball – $1,000
- 2nd Ball – 50″ LED TV
- 3rd Ball – $250 Gift Certificate
- 4th & 5th Balls – $100 Gift Certificates
- 1st Place Winner’s Library Branch of Choice – $500
Follow the link to Contribute for a Ball – Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Golf Ball Drop 2019
You do not need to be present to win. There is no purchase necessary. There is an 1,800 ball limit due to the capacity of the helicopter. Those who do not wish to contribute for a ball may show up at the golf course at 8 a.m. on the day of the tournament to claim a ball and a chance to win. Subject to availability.