Mahalo Nui Loa!!!
To the hundreds of volunteers without whom the Annual Booksale could not take place in itʻs 64th year!
This yearʻs volunteers moved nearly
150,000 books or 4,400 boxes,
covered 5 days of set-up,
10 days of book sales,
and 4 hours of clean-up!
The dates for the 64th Annual Book Sale –
June 17-26, 2011!
June 17th will be Members Preview Night
June 18 – 26th the sale will be open to the general public.
Click here to download a PDF of the Volunteer Sign-up form.
Would your company like to be a corporate sponsor for the booksale? Or would you like to volunteer for a booksale shift as a community service or company spirit activity? Please call our office for details, 536-4174.
Bake Sale at the Booksale
Saturday, June 18 – 8a.m.-2p.m. (or until sold out)
Want to be part of the fun and good cheer at the Friends of the Library of Hawai`i Booksale? Join us in feeding the hungry hoard of bibliophiles with delectable baked goods!
1. We need baked goods that don’t need to be refrigerated.
2. Please package cookies, cupcakes, or other items in plastic bags
(sandwich bags are ideal) and wrap breads in clear plastic wrap.
3. Please bag cookies in bags of 1, 3, 6, or a dozen. Label your baked goods and indicate if the items have any type of nuts.
For example: chocolate chip cookies with walnuts.
4. Leave the pricing of the goodies to us! You have done so much already.
5. Please drop off your items starting at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 18.
Questions? Call the FLH office at 536-4174 or email Mae.
Check back soon for more information!
For more info. please Contact Us!
63rd Annual Booksale
Thank you to all the 2010 volunteers and behind-the-scenes helpers!
A big Mahalo to our 2010 sponsors:
- ING Foundation
- Renée B. Fisher Foundation
- Pension Services Corporation Hawaii
- Rezents & Crowley, LLP
- Bank of Hawaii
- HMS Host
- Advanced Micro-Image Systems Hawaii